Industrial Construction Project Manager
Plibrico Company is seeking an experienced Industrial Construction Project Manager for its Construction department located in Salem, Ohio. This position reports to the Office General Manager.
Under the direction of the Office General Manager, the Project Manager position will be responsible for selling, planning, implementing, and tracking each construction project within their designated territory.
- Promote material and construction sales in designated territory.
- Develop work scope, material selection, project estimate and proposals in accordance with Plibrico standard processes.
- Follow up on all open bids to address issues and secure work.
- Manage installation projects to ensure the safe and effective installation of refractory, on time and on budget.
- Work with Office Construction Manager and General Manager to execute work per proposal.
- Track project productivities and perform cost analysis during and post project.
- Promote and follow Plibrico safety standards, programs, as well as understand and abide by client specific requirements.
- Ensure Plibrico’s quality standards are met on every project.
- Initiate invoicing both partial and final on a timely basis.
- Work with job superintendents regarding scope of work, schedules and productivity tracking.
- Present product/project recommendations, utilizing Plibrico’s Technical and Engineering departments when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5 years of construction project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to perform material take offs and understanding of construction productivity rates.
- Ability to multitask.
- Bachelor of Science.
- Industrial project management and/or sales experience.
POSITION TYPE: Full Time WORK HOURS: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 7:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday TRAVEL: Some overnight travel. WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional office. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Required to walk, stand, talk, hear, and use arms, hands to finger. Plibrico Company LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, or the presence of handicaps or disabilities. In addition, this policy of equal opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee will be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the office. For more information or to apply, please email us at email@example.com.