Refractory Construction Supervisor
Plibrico Company is seeking an experienced Refractory Construction Supervisor for one of its construction operations.
- Onsite customer visits with the project manager to develop a proposal
- Ability to solve problems in the field as they occur
- Use of Excel and Word; Microsoft Project a plus
- Manage all aspects of the construction department including equipment maintenance, rolling stock and tools
- Supervising refractory crews in all phases of refractory construction
- Conducting daily safety toolbox meetings and performing safety management
- Communicating with customers and Plibrico management
- Managing all aspects of a job, including tool and equipment requirements, manpower requirements, and making sure that work gets completed on time
- Minimum of five to ten years of refractory construction experience with at least two years in supervision.
- Understanding basic blueprints
- Good communication skills
Compensation and benefits are competitive and include a safety incentive bonus.
For more information or to apply, please e-mail us at email@example.com.