Director of Marketing
Plibrico Company is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to be located in Northbrook, IL Corporate Office. This position reports to the President & CEO.
Under the direction of the President & CEO, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for building brand awareness, developing and executing strategic marketing plans to attract and retain customers, and positioning Plibrico and its products in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with Management and Executive team to create an overall marketing strategy. Manage and implement that strategy, including brand recognition, advertising, website, social media and suggest key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress.
- Formulate, recommend and implement communication policies and programs to support Plibrico’s go-to-market strategies, including Plibrico owned construction offices and our independent PliPartners.
- Effectively utilize opportunities to promote Plibrico, build the company’s reputation, define and communicate Plibrico’s story, and represent Plibrico in the community.
- Ensure brand standards are defined, enforced, and optimized across entire business. This includes advertising, product literature, promotional items, website, signage, etc.
- Develop and implement lead generation activities for products and/or services. Maintain and develop print and other advertising media to improve market awareness and lead generation.
- Design and implementation of a marketing communications plan that includes goals & objectives, strategies, key action items, costs, and KPIs. Includes content such as direct customer communications, media relations, social media, developing customer success stories, etc.
- Coordinate and plan trade shows, conferences and sales meetings in collaboration with sales.
- Develop copy (ads, application notes, literature, etc.), including liaison with internal technical resources and outside services. Responsible for the production and distribution of case studies, white papers, press releases.
- Oversee quantitative and qualitative research to assess what customers value most levels of satisfaction, new and emerging expectations and channels to reach them.
- Partner and build relationships with vendors, agencies, and others within the industry.
- Establish and maintain a current database of industry contacts for mailings.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to thrive in a growth oriented, collaborative culture driven by our Purpose and guided by our core values.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 3-7 years of marketing experience.
- Technical skills in strategic planning, digital marketing, promotions/advertising and familiarity with both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Strong aptitude for mechanical concepts and technical products.
- Able to generate creative marketing ideas and has good design sense with a "visual eye".
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Internet and social media applications.
- Reliable knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Ability to stay up to date on the best practices and trends of marketing and establishing KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong writing competencies.
- Highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline oriented, with ability to handle multiple priorities while providing a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Refractory knowledge and industrial industry experience
POSITION TYPE: Full Time WORK HOURS: 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday TRAVEL: 10-20% WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional Office PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Required to lift files, open filing cabinets, bend and stand
Plibrico Company LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, or the presence of handicaps or disabilities. In addition, this policy of equal opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee will be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the office.
For more information or to apply, please email us at email@example.com