Refractory Bricklayer / Refractory Construction
Plibrico Company is seeking an experienced Refractory Bricklayer for one of its construction operations.
- Knowledge of castable, brick, ceramic fiber, and plastic placement methods
- Ability to read blueprints
- Working on various types of refractory construction projects
- Performing all types of refractory installation methods, including gunite, pouring, ramming, pumping, ceramic fiber and firebrick installation
- Working safely in an industrial environment
- Ten years refractory bricklaying experience
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Skilled in all phases of refractory construction, including gunite, pouring, ramming, pumping, ceramic fiber and firebrick installation
- Welding experience is a plus
- Ability to work safely
- Dependable transportation and the ability to travel
Compensation and benefits are competitive.
Plibrico Company is a drug- free workplace
For more information or to apply, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Plibrico Company, LLCPlibrico Team Helps Kids Smile with Cards for Hospitalized KidsMarch 13, 2023 - 12:46 pm
- Plibrico Company, LLCPlibrico Introduces Industry First Field Enabling QR CodesFebruary 22, 2023 - 4:50 pm
- Plibrico Company, LLC3 Key Allowances in Ceramic Refractory Anchoring Design to Prevent FailuresJanuary 30, 2023 - 4:23 pm
- Plibrico Company, LLCShawn Story Joins Plibrico as its Engineering ManagerJuly 20, 2022 - 9:42 am
- Plibrico Company, LLCPlibrico Announces David Pinnegar as its New Safety ManagerJune 24, 2022 - 11:29 am